Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pentecostals and Charismatics, should I take control of my hands when the Holy Ghost shakes them?

When I lay my hands on people and pray, the Holy Spirit shakes my hands and arms and sometimes it looks like I'm gona hit the person I'm praying over. haha This lady told me that I should rather let my one hand stay on my side and let my dominant hand carry the anointing but I should also keep my dominant hand still (and let my fingers or hand shake) but not all over the place because it is distracting for other people. So should I let the Holy Spirit do whatever He wants to or should I use my will to control my body and direct the anointing of God? I'm just wondering if I'm restricting or resisting the Holy Spirit if I do take control...Please helpPentecostals and Charismatics, should I take control of my hands when the Holy Ghost shakes them?
Try straight ethanol. Goes down smooth with prayer.Pentecostals and Charismatics, should I take control of my hands when the Holy Ghost shakes them?
If the Holy spirit wants you to slap the hell out of that person, who are you to question it? I mean if you buy that then the spirit is actually taking over.
If you can take control see what happens. I don't see Benny Hinn shaking every where and he still carries the annointing. If God wants you to shake without resisting he will let you know.
yeah dude, this sounds pretty wacky. WHy dont you calm yourself, act like normal civilized life form when you pray for someone? Whats wrong with being normal?
You should see a neurologist instead.
are u serious?

No comments:

Post a Comment