Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can't control my hands sometimes?

well i don't know if it is something to worry about but everyday my hands start to move an inch by themselves and i can't control it for about 1 min...it gets worse and worse each day but i fell no pain...SHOULD I WORRY ABOUT THIS OR NOT?Can't control my hands sometimes?
Don't just worry, do something about it. See a doctor if you can. If you can't, ask the school nurse about it. If there seems to be a psychological problem causing this, and you can't see a psychologist for some reason, talk to the school psychologist or school counselor. You might find that just talking about it with someone else improves the problem.Can't control my hands sometimes?
It sounds like a nerve or anxiety problem. If this is something new and is getting worse, you should seek advice from a medical professional. Are you under a lot of stress right now? I would need more details about your life before I could give a true opinion. My field is psychology, not medical, but I think you should see a doctor.
I would get it checked out just to be on the safe side.
Nah, use it to your advantage.





Go round groping people and blame it on the hands.
There are many causes of tics (involuntary movement), from drug reactions to mental illness (such as parkinsons disease) to muscle damage, some are short term and will go away after a few days, and others are indications of something more serious.


If the problem has only been with you a short time, then perhaps consider if you have had any drugs (both medical and recreational), if you are under any unusually high stress levels. If things have changed and thats when it first started then maybe you can narrow it down.


If its been ongoing for a week or more then get to a doctor as its not normal.
I think you know it's best to get it checked out.


If you are driving then we all need to be concerned about this, but I never advise WORRY. You could end up with a nervous twitch in your hands.
Sounds like you need to have it checked out by a doctor. There are many conditions that effect motor skills and catching a problem early could make a big difference. Better safe than sorry.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment