Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I suffer from dry skin especially on my hands and feet... any tips to control this problem?

you could introduce a little more oil in your diet, like olive oil or canola oil. I take evening primrose oil capsules too for my skin.


other than that all you can do is use good soap-free soaps, and moisturise whenever you can.I suffer from dry skin especially on my hands and feet... any tips to control this problem?
Hmm I use lotion..that always worksI suffer from dry skin especially on my hands and feet... any tips to control this problem?
Drink plenty of water. And moisturize you hands and feet by using your favourite lotion heavily spread on the dry areas at night before you go to bed. Cover your hands and feet with cotton socks and gloves, and go to sleep. After you do this for a few days in a row, you will start noticing a difference. Remoisturize a couple of times a day too as needed.
On your feet try not to put on ur socks or shoes when their wet and drink plenty of water for pretty looking skin and lotz of lotionand that should take kare of tha problem,k well take kare

No comments:

Post a Comment