Saturday, August 21, 2010

I can't control my hands. Could this be a symptom?

Whenever I write, I have this sensation of not being able to control my hand. Not if I write fast, not if I write slow, not if I write big, not if I write small. This has been going on since the middle of last school year, but recently it's become more acute. In the last couple days, my handwriting has gone from bad to awful. I can barely control my hand, and you can barely read what I write. I'm a little worried, because I'm honestly not just sloppy -- I used to have the nicest handwriting, and then suddenly I just couldn't control my hands anymore. Should I be worried? Could there be a medical reason for this?I can't control my hands. Could this be a symptom?
Is it happening only for fine motor movements?


Or are you loosing the control over your hand generally?


Is it affecting only one hand or both? or the whole arm(s)?


What about your other motor ability? Neck? Leg(s)? Feet?


Is it shaking (tremor) or just can't be moved?


What about your reflex movements?


Are you taking any drugs, alcohol, or other substances?





There are many possibilities.


It could be nerves problem, or muscle problem.


It can also be brain problem


But it can also be nothing. Maybe you are just too tired to write.





If you are worried about this, consult your school physician or doctor.


They can do some test to find out the problem %26amp; cure.





I hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment