Saturday, August 21, 2010

My hands sweat, I cant control it, i need help!?

My hands sweat and its really embarassing, my hands sweat at the oddest times, not just when im nervous. I want to know if theres a way to control this problem.. Thanks in advanceMy hands sweat, I cant control it, i need help!?
Sounds like you may have palmar hyperhidrosis. You can go to a dermatologist and they can help you decide what the best treatment might be for you. This website has some information that may help you http://www.csmc.edu/6121.htmlMy hands sweat, I cant control it, i need help!?
You might have anxiety. Talk with your Dr. next time your there. It can happen anytime, not just when your nervous.





Do you also have problems sleeping or getting to sleep? Do your feet sweat too?
It may be a symptom of low blood sugar. Night sweats are.





Check out www.hufa.org for more info on low blood sugar.
I have a friend who has sweaty hands AND sweaty feet! Poor thing! Anyway, she went to the doctor and they told her to use an antiperspirant on them. She buys an unscented spray antiperspirant and sprays her hands and feet every morning after she gets out of the shower.





It never hurts to talk to you doctor about it the next time you see them. . . but until then, trying this can't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment