Saturday, August 21, 2010

When i excercise sometimes i loose control of feeling in my legs i stugle to talk and use my hands it feels li

when i excercise even mowing my lawn (actually every time) i loose control of my body and have to sit down because i feel light headed i struggle to talk cant control arms or my legs i have had this since was 10 i am now 30 and the doctors couldnt diagnose problem when i was 10 so i have lived with it can anyone helpWhen i excercise sometimes i loose control of feeling in my legs i stugle to talk and use my hands it feels li
(IF) you get tired easily %26amp; can't control ur breathing u need 2 stop doing the hard stuff first %26amp; start with stuff in the house that way u can work ur way up 2 more difficult things!!!When i excercise sometimes i loose control of feeling in my legs i stugle to talk and use my hands it feels li
Did you get a CAT scan?





It might be a increase in cranial pressure in your head giving pseudo-tumor like side effects. But if it lasted non-stop for 20 years I really don't know for sure what could it be.Maybe something about your lifestyle? Do you have alot of dust,paint thinners,mold and other pollutants around your house?
Doctors know a lot more now than they did 20 years ago. Try them again. If not, go to WebMD.com
I had a similar problem when exercising. My thoughts would get jumbled. My mind would start a sentence and then ';forget'; a word and replace it with the next closest word it could think of.





For example, I once was trying to say I'd look something up on the Internet, and wound up saying I was going to look something up on the Insurance (close word, but not the right word).





I would also get lost driving around. I had a clear image in my mind, but when I got to my destination I was in the wrong place.





The problem was the electrical signals in my brain weren't connecting right. I had lost too much sodium and magnesium, and those are major connector materials in between the neurons in the brain. Because of that, my brain was trying to reform connections in a way that used less sodium and magnesium to use what it did have more efficiently.





But when it couldn't make a connection between neurons, it would send the signal to the next neuron with the info that was closest to what I was thinking of. So if i was trying to get to Meadowbrook Rd., but that street name was in a neuron the brain couldn't get to; it would find the next closest sounding street and send me to Meadowtree Rd. (as an example).





Instead of drinking water, try drinking Gatorade or Propel water. In addition to providing water, it will provide electrolytes that help the neuron connections. Also eat more bananas and a little more salt to replace your magnesium and sodium respectively.





If it gets better, that was probably your problem. If not, it is probably now time to find new doctors who can find the real problem.

















Add-on:





And I realize that you are more worried about your ability to move and control your body. I had that problem as well, not as bad though. I mostly twitched and shook a lot, but I still had control over the various body parts.





But its all controlled by the neurons in the brain, both thought and movement. So it might be the same thing. The connections in the neurons might need to be restored.

No comments:

Post a Comment