Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I control my urges to take matters into my own hands?

As a single man, when I have manly urges I feel great temptation to take matters into my own hands. I've tried to control myself by praying and asking WWJD, but when I do that I find that images of beautiful, young Israelis come to my mind and it just makes matters worse.


Do you think Jehovah gets angry when I take matters into my own hands?


To all single christians--how do you maintain your chastity?How can I control my urges to take matters into my own hands?
Oh just do it man. If you weren't supposed to the gods would never have made it feel good.How can I control my urges to take matters into my own hands?
Lust is your vice? I'd recommend that you serve women of all types. Get closer to your grandmother ... mother ... aunts ... sisters ... and mothers of newborn babies. By catering and serving these women, you will get to know their pain and desires. Once you understand this, it'll be harder to womanize women.





Thank you for admitting you have a problem and seeking ways to control the problem. I hope you find the fortitude to solve the problem.
If I am intruding, oh well. You don't have to be christian to understand this. You know that what you first thought of was a bad idea, or you would have done it. Good job. The next step is to look at all your choices. Then choose what will cause the least amount of suffering for all parties involved.





Since you are christian you have access to many non-violent resources. You might want to look into them.





Becareful asking WWJD because Jesus did not always take the non-violent route.
Hey! I was raised a Christian. I have struggled with this kind of issue for most of my life. We are talking about urges, desires, and passions on the temporal material plane. We are talking barbaric animalistic urges and pushings. We need to work on our godly desires and godly existence. We need to advance to not taking action on the thoughts we have of material sense gratification whether in waking or dreaming. Then we need to work on our waking thoughts through cultivation of spiritual knowledge. The next stage of advancement is to get control of our imagination, the propensity to fantasize and our fantasizing in dreams while sleeping. We do not need these animal desires on the spiritual level.
1st remember you are not alone! This is very common. I would say this is the main temptation that you have in your life. Let me tell you something from experience, don't even try to take things into your own hands. This is a very strong area in your flesh. By yourself you can not overcome it. We need GOd's strength to overcome this and we need alot! ';I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me'; You've heard that before right? Now it is your turn, you need to TRUST!!! You are a light that God has put before men, don't let that candle get dimmed by the ways of the flesh. God said, ';be holy for I am holy'; God loves you, and you need to trust that He can and will help you through this if you lean on Him. Be Strong! God Bless
Praying is right, but also remove yourself from the situation. Go for a walk, do some excercise, read the BIBLE!! Take action !!!
just do what u gotta do,
its ok just boos people around

No comments:

Post a Comment