Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do my hands shake? Nervousness? How can I control it?

I'm a 15 year old girl btw if that helps any.Why do my hands shake? Nervousness? How can I control it?
I'm a 15 year old girl too %26amp; I'm the same way. It sucks, I know. And the thing is, once you realize that you do this, you become even MORE conscious of it, which makes you even more nervous, which makes you shake even more!





I shake and tremble and such whenever attention is directed at me.. some days I feel confident enough to handle it and some days I don't.





Basically, you've gotta have some self confidence. Everybody gets nervous sometimes, and you have to learn to stop being so critical of yourself. You might not ever like being the center of attention (and that's a good thing :)), but you can learn to deal with your fear in positive ways.





A couple months ago, I realized that whenever I felt awkward, my lips would start to tremble.. this was even WORSE than my hands, hahah! It was horrible, but it did go away after a couple weeks. Just think - it could be worse - it could be your LIPS! :)Why do my hands shake? Nervousness? How can I control it?
when i am nervous my whole boddy shakes .

Report Abuse



Do you have lunch after this happens or before? Ive noticed when people don't eat for a while or are extremely hungry, they start to shake and lose focus. Im sure its because


you do get nervous but hunger also might be part of the reason.
Quote ';It seems as if whenever attention is put on me,'; You just answered your own question, your nervous.





I have similiar issues, but it is because the amount of caffeine i take. Somedays i don't touch it. No shakes, somedays i do, and its quite bad.
u are probably nervous internally or self concious. many people are so don't worry. before you start talking try taking deep slow breaths for a few seconds. it will make a big difference.


also how old are you? if you over 21, then try checking your blood pressure. maybe that might be a cause for ur hands shaking.


hope i helped :)
You may have a nervous breakdown. Put your hands to your side, and try to fight it off.
Let me hold 'em...

No comments:

Post a Comment