Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I heard today that the way people hold hands tells if their in control or leading... Is this true?

What is the way you tell? (where your hands are etc.)I heard today that the way people hold hands tells if their in control or leading... Is this true?
I find this to be true in my own observations through the year and it seems to be always correct. If a man holds a woman's hand (for example; while walking) and it's in front of hers, then he is more the leader, protector and in control. If hers is in front of his, then she's the one in control and enjoys taking charge. If the man doesn't have a problem with it and he's more of the ';yes, honey';, ';anything you say, honey';, then he will allow it. If she likes to be under his protection, lead and care, she will let his hand be over hers.I heard today that the way people hold hands tells if their in control or leading... Is this true?
ONE DAY i WAS HOLDING MY HUSBANDS TOP ROCK ARM AND ALL ALOND i WAS HOLDING IT IN MY MING LIKE HE WAS MY PROTECTER, WE WERE ARGUEING AND HE SAID, YOU EVEN LEAD ME WHEN WE WALK, SO THAT RIGHT THERE SHOWED HOLDING CAN NOT TELL NOTHING i WAS THINKING ONE WAY AND HE WAS THINGING i WAS CONTROLLING WHERE WE WERE GOINH.
I have heard that too. I guess its all about the study of body language etc. My ex-husbands sister was right into the 'study of hands' to a point she was almost freaking everybody out. Weirdo!...but...anyway...one thing she always takes notice of is the bride and groom at the wedding...while they are cutting the wedding cake - she ALWAYS makes comments on whoever hand is on top of the other while holding the knife to cut the cake...is the person who will dominate in the marriage and be the 'boss' in the relationship...but..who knows....??
no because i dont know where did u hear that
I disagree there is just a certain way of holding hands for each couple that is right and comfortable for that couple.
I don't know, but I bet it's true.
it's a psycological thing. Somewhat yes

No comments:

Post a Comment