Saturday, August 21, 2010

Orgasm causes loss of muscle control in hands?

Okay, this has NEVER happened to me before so I wanted to see if anyone else experienced this ... Shortly after my orgasm, my eyelids began twitching, my lips tightened into an O shape and I couldn't move my lips out of this position. Then, my hands began tingling and my muscles in my hands began contracting. I literally made fists and was unable to open my hands. We stopped. My hands were tingling so bad it felt as though they had been asleep. I stayed like this for about 5 or 6 minutes then my muscles in my hands slowly began to relax. My husband pried my fingers apart and held my hand with each of his fingers in between mine. After my muscles relaxed, I was shaking. Other than that I felt okay. I was scared because I couldn't control my muscles. Anyone have any idea on what happened?Orgasm causes loss of muscle control in hands?
Must have been one heck of a big orgasm, honey.


I've experienced... similar, but not as extreme. You probably just tensed up all your muscles, which caused the temporary conditions you're describing. As long as it's temporary, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.


Enjoy! ;-)Orgasm causes loss of muscle control in hands?
No, I have not experienced this.... What you should do is make note of when this happens (if it happens again) Believe it or not, it could be a sign of something serious... Many of the symptoms you are describing can be linked with issues like pinched nerves, damaged tendons, and poor circulation due to any number of issues... If you have good medical coverage, it may be worth talking to your doctor anyway. If not, definately seek medical advice if this continues....
because ur body just lost control-ur nerves went '; haywire'; because that was some GOOD sex u had there! i once after orgasming just cracked up laughing and couldnt stop! and once my leg started pumping-i would uncontrolably straighten and curl my leg fast. talk about weird!
Nothing wrong, nothing to worry about, you just had the greatest orgasm.


Seen it before...


http://www.sana-life.net
muscle spasms- i get this in my sleep sometimes.... it isnt pretty or pleasant!
good orgasm i guess
it sounds to me like something called a ';full body orgasm.'; it's supposed to be the most pleasurable thing in the world!! but of course for somebody who's never heard of it it before it would be quite a scary situation!! most people would say you are quite lucky since it's really hard for some people to achieve such a climax because you and your partner BOTH have be performing at your best!!





so I would suggest maybe doing a little research on it(with the google safe search Turned ON might I add you ;-D) and try, if you are comfortable with it, trying to have another experience just like this one. and maybe since you may have a better understanding of it you might even enjoy it better! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment