Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hi,I've a problem.When i write any thing then my hands go to tremble.I practice but still not control. ?

hi,I've a problem.When i write any thing then my hands go to tremble.I practice but still not any control to my hands.





pl pl suggest what should i do? Hi,I've a problem.When i write any thing then my hands go to tremble.I practice but still not control. ?
Go see a neurologist as soon as possible. Dont listen to all sorts of advices from Yahoo answerers. Most of us do not have any medical education, bu we still advice. This is potentially dangerous. You need professional help.Hi,I've a problem.When i write any thing then my hands go to tremble.I practice but still not control. ?
i think you may have this problem if you don't have confidence in your writing or because it has become your habit knowingly or unknowingly each and every time you write something. may be everything happens sub consciously and believe me you can change it with sincere effort(if you are really suffering other than of health problem)
I suppose u may hve nervous problem.A gud suggestion 4 tat s practice yoga regularly and try doing some exercises 4 hand so tat u may get de strength 4 ur hands
HI,


I think ur RAMBAN IILAJ is Baba Ram Dev, He'll definitely have some Upchar 4 u.


Go to him


TC


Bye


-PM
trembling of hands is one of the signs of thyroid


disease pl. consult your doc. and get tested for the same.
Must see Neurologist for tremors ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment