Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you control your life, or is it in the hands of God?

Which gives you more freedom, success, empowerment, etc.?Do you control your life, or is it in the hands of God?
i control my life there is no godDo you control your life, or is it in the hands of God?
Of course me, otherwise I would not be responsible of my acts





it would be very convenient to say, I killed someone, but it is God麓s will and I was only the instrument.
God has a plan for us all. The decisions you make will always lead back to his plan. Believe!!!
god has giving us the freedom of free agency, he is a a god of freedom, most people think its gods fault, when we mess up, wich is not true, so basically you control it, but your life will never go the right way, if you dont incluede god in your life, ask and you will seek (James)
God gave us free will. there is a plan for everyone but we can detour from the path. in the end we will end where God wanted us to
It could be either





God gives people choices to make %26amp; it's up to them to do things his way or the way of the world





I myself find it better to do things God's way, not always


easy, but the best thing to do is what God wants us to do.
It's a combination of both. God created us with free will. We can do what we want with our lives. At the same time, He tells us that if we will acknowledge Him in all of our ways, He will order and direct our paths. If we make decisions in line with His will, things just go better.
God gives us the pathways, we choose which one we want to take. We can take the easy road and let our lives be ruled by fate, or we can take it into our own hands and shape the face of the earth that we live in. Either way it is our choice.
I think each person controls his or her own life. It says in the holy texts (Bible, Qur'an, Torah) that we have free will.
Half and half.
it is in the hands of god, your creater
My life is indirectly and directly controlled by the decisions others make. I can play a limited role by asking the right questions and doing research on the issue. Our society (America) is governed in a way which everybody is interdependent on others. Remember this is a social experiment. We do not control our own lives.We are continually seeking to ';do it better'; Until we come to an organized consensus as to how we want to live and/or run our own lives no single person will control their own life.





The context of the question is wrong...MY opinion. What is freedom? What is success? And isn't education what the corporations determine are needed as far as job skills? So empowerment might not really be YOUR empowerment. It might be for the few people who have indirect control over your life.( Grocery stores, law enforcement, Department of Transportation, Wal-Mart, Electric Company, Gas Company, Phone, Cable, shoe manufactures, clothes designers, car company etc etc ect... What I do know is I need WATER, OXYGEN, and the SUN which help to make food. We need these ';elements'; and then some directly and indirectly. So at the very minimum there are 4 things I consider my god!
Jehovah God did not make robots. if we make a mistake it is our own fault. we have a mind and should know right from wrong. we can of course go to Jehovah in prayer and ask for help to make the right choose. I do everyday pray to Jehovah and Jesus his son to make the right chooses
i do whatever i want , but you better let god control yr life
God has given me the freedom of choice.
the only belief i have is in myself,that way if things go wrong the only person i have to blame is myself
Right now God is not in control so how can he influence anybodies life?
Thoughts are things. We sow these thoughts like seeds to blossom into the events and happenings of our lives. Without God's plan in place, how possible would the opportunities and challenges that present themselves?
Mostly our Life is in his hands as is the whole world-he gives us some choices to make or a certain amount of control!
I control the things that are in my power to do. Things I am responsible for and have authority to do.





There are many things beyond my control, and I leave those in God's hands. There is great freedom in that. Otherwise I would strive to make life perfect, and safe. I would try to take responsibility for the actions of others.





Whatever happens, I trust that God will get me through it. That's empowering.





Successful? I'm not sure how you define it, but I have family and friends who love me and whom I love. My husband and I have been married 11 years. He still opens doors for me, he's my best friend, we have work we enjoy doing together, and we still really enjoy being together. We have a nice home and everything we need. We've had three miscarriages and no other children. That's been the hardest part of our life together, but we look forward to meeting them in heaven, and we're working toward adopting through social services. We're active in our congregation and challenge and encourage each other to grow closer to God, which brings us closer to Love.





Life is not perfect, but there's joy in it. Life is stressful, but still there is peace.
We do not control our lives. We only have the freedom of choice but I believe He knows what your choice is going to be long before you chose.
I make my choices and pray that God help me through.
I control my life.
My surroundings, environment, and I control my life
yes, i belief GOD control it thru me
I'm just the driver, but driving very careful.
My life is in the hands of God and He has a plan for my life that I seek and follow....that said, I can at any time exercise my free will and follow my own ways, not God's way, which many do today. They set themselves up as their own god....I choose to let God direct my life with all my faith and trust in Him.
God gave us the ability to control most things in our lives, but some things are left up to fate.
u control choosing options that r provided to u ... however, everything is in the hand of God.. b4 u was born, everything was decided for ur life..


go read more about it .. interesting
Good Question...
I control my own life but the universe impacts it. When it rains I have to change my plans....when a wild turkey is on the trail where I run I have to go around it....when there is traffic it takes me longer to get places.....so there are always uncontrollable factors, but overall each individual has the freedom and power to make their own decisions and control their life. I don't like the idea of destiny, fate, or God, all of which I don't believe in, and I think I have more freedom, success, empowerment, etc, because of it. I KNOW I have to run my life so I make better decisions then I would if I though it was in someone else's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment