Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hands trembling out of control...i'm only 18?

My hands always shake. They never stop, i'm not a drugy or anything. I went to the docter he said he didn't know what it was and said not to worry about it. But now it's getting out of control anyone know what might be the cause?Hands trembling out of control...i'm only 18?
I think the first poster means neurosurgeon. You have a tremor, but I have no idea what causes them.Hands trembling out of control...i'm only 18?
My bro. in-law has this problem. Even when he was your age. Now he found out he's hypoglycemic. Your blood sugar is too low. This is only a guess, you should see more than one Doctor.


Do you get dizzy, and grumpy when you haven't eaten? This is another sign of hypoglycemic.
Check your thyroid hormone levels. Do you feel hot or sweaty most of the times? remain thin even though you eat alot? any other symptoms? Could be hyperthyroidism.. thyrotoxicosis or something. Get it checked. Your TSH and T4 levels should be normal.
Seek the advise of a Nero surgeon%26gt;I don`t want to speculate what you might have.I have seen this before seek medical advise by a Doctor that specializes in Nero medication
Hello Joe C, Ok ask yourself the following questions:


1. Are your eating habits of such a nature that you get enough nutrition into your body on a daily basis - if not, or if you are eating too little you can go into low bloodsugar level and start shaking uncontrollable. Do a little test. Drink a glass of lukewarm sugarwater the sugar must bve dissolved. Then sit still warm yourself up with a blanket, and try to relax. If the shaking doesn't stop after about 15-20minutes, or if you are not more relaxed by then, you can either try the following. You can try it again, or call a doctor immediately. If you try it again and it doesn't work, you should as in a previous answer maybe go and see a neurologist.





It can be major or minor. The above symptoms and solution will probably work if you have a low bloodsugar level. Didn't the doctor do blood tests for diabetes? Ask you doctor to do some tests for diabetes melitus, or deficiency of nutrition in your body. If you have a nutrition deficiency, get yourself a nutritional supplement like HERBALIFE. It will also work if you are a diabetic. Don't be afraid to go for tests. The sooner you know the better for your health. Most ailments these days can either be cured or controlled.





But do it. Sooner than later.





Neurologically, I do not have a lot of knowledge, but it might be related to something like Parkinsons disease. It could also be that you are just plain stressed out and on the brink of a nervous breakdown, or stroke. I had a stroke when I was 12 YEARS of age - doctors didn't know it was a stroke, they treated me since I was 2,5 years for epilepsy. It is totally different. I found out at the age of 40 that what I had was a stroke, from someone else who also had one and explained the symptoms to me.





Is there something bothering you? Look at your stress levels at all times - stress can enhance ANY ILLNESS.





If you need to talk to me, email me directly. I hope you can sort it out. Take Care and Rest Well.


Regards Tina-B
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment