Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hi everyone quick question! when your fate seems like its in the hands of someone else.. how do gain control?

I have been feeling down about my futture and what it has in store for me. I have goals that I am trying to attain, but for some reason I'm letting my fear get in the way. Do anyone have any suggestions?Hi everyone quick question! when your fate seems like its in the hands of someone else.. how do gain control?
A quick question about fate? That's like, tell me how to run my life in three words or less. lol Fear is often someone trying to control their future without taking responsibility for their actions. When anyone takes action toward their future it is impossible to feel fear and worry is often mixed up with responsibility. In other words, some people worry just because they think it's the right thing to do but it's not. It' just cheep self talk.





What your doing is making choices about your future. You are either choosing a path or a philosophy. You may not yet feel committed to your plans about your future or you have not adapted the proper attitude for your execution. A philosophy is a way of believing during your travels into the future or your attitude. You may not yet be strong enough for your own philosophies. So you may still be dependent upon others for support.





Bravery is feeling the fear and doing it anyway. No one is really brave until they take action. So the rest of the time they're just like you and me. No one feels security and confidence because they are illusions. It's just a great philosophy at work when they are strong. It is just self talk that makes you responsible for your well being. Nothing can be changed without you taking full responsibility for your future. Everyone looks for hope and finds it in their own philosophy and action.





So what do you vision the future like? No one can make that happen but you. So what is it that must be done and how will you feel about doing it yourself? This is the self talk of any great person. So follow your bliss and be happy that you are responsible for making the life you want.Hi everyone quick question! when your fate seems like its in the hands of someone else.. how do gain control?
If Your goals are that important and you really want to attain them, then you don't just give in to fear nor do you let someone else hold


control of any part of your life. It is you and you alone who can attain the goals that you are seeking. You must make a mind set and not


let go of it. Good luck.
It is hard when your going through things like that. I'm feeling kind of the same way. Fairly hopeless. I try though to help other people and maybe even cheer them up. I guess that is why I've been on here all day, today. But it did backfire this morning. :(





And I got two thumbs down for a funny remark my son made. Don't understand that. I thought it was funny. Gee I guess this isn't working.





I better get back with you on this one.
I had same problem and now I got rid of it.


I read this book and it really helped me:


The confidence plan: how to build a stronger you


Good Luck
You make plans for departure. What goals will help you extricate from your fate?

No comments:

Post a Comment