Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How to control your both of your hands on the piano?

Hi, im having trouble with playing the piano.


I can't seem to control both of my hands together, like i get confused when you play them together at the same time, when it comes to choruses i get confused well not really, i know what to play on both hands but i can't seem to do it i get mixed up.


I like to play river flows in you by Yiruma, i cant play the chorus! =(


i cant play it with both of my hands at the same time.How to control your both of your hands on the piano?
Do you take piano lessons? They help a lot, and if you don't take them already, you should think about it. Also, practice makes perfect. All piano teachers will tell you that piano is not about being born for piano (although some people are; prodigies), it is all about practice.





River Flows in You! I love that song. It's not actually that hard to play. From what you provide, you dont' take lessons, do you? Or if you do, what grade are you in? I learnt it on my own, off sheet music, when I was in Grade 2.





But yeah. If you are having trouble playing hands-together, you need to take piano lessons. It is hard for some people to learn piano from scratch on their own.How to control your both of your hands on the piano?
Well I haven't played piano in a long time but I used to be really good at it.





I found the best thing to do was focus more on my right hand as that usually hosts the more complex parts. You must learn one at a time and try to only play the parts that require your left hand without playing the right handed parts and try to play it while not focusing on it (looking away from the piano, etc.)





Hope that helps.
If you chose Bach, there are nice piano score.


The songs are composed of separately parts to emphasis a left hand and a right hand.


Therefore, first you practice your right hand only. Second you practice your left hand.


Last pratice is playing both hands, and listen the main part that you should push the key strongly.





The name of score is


J.S. BACH Klavier=Werke 4


Shunjusha Edition
Practice!


Even after I played guitar for a few years, when I first tried to sing and play guitar, it was like starting over! Then, after 25+ yrs. playing guitar and singing, I took up bass and I still have trouble coordinating singing with my bass thumping...why? I play less these days and get less practice!
omg i love playing this song. its really fun and soothing!


just take it one measure at a time and make sure you can do that whole measure with both your hands and then add more and more. you'll get it soon. it just takes practice. good luck =]
Take it really, REALLY slowly at first, playing with both hands. Then gradually play it faster and faster 'til you work your way to normal speed. It might take a while, but it works. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment