Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need help fast. I cant control my neck or hands?

Ok I have lost function in my neck and face. like I cant control it.


I cant type or grab things.


It's hard to type this.


Im 16 and in pretty good health.I need help fast. I cant control my neck or hands?
go to ER thyroid ? hyper thyroid hypothyroid? or you pinched a nerve in your neck leaning on your hand? rub fast unless your having stroke? take aspirin? call 911 tell someone quick!I need help fast. I cant control my neck or hands?
Okay well first of all, WHAT?








Did you hurt yourself playing a sport or something? If it happeneed suddenly go to the ER.





You need to re-write the question so it makes sense. If you have lost function of your hands and it's not that your body is just stiff..then it's serious so go now.
Do you feel disoriented or dizzy? If so I wouldn't hesitate to go to the ER. Have someone drive you. If it's nothing you will have piece of mind, if it is something of concern it will be a good thing you are there.
Why don't you just call your doctor? Or one of the doctors that help everybody/anybody? Sorry, I really don't know what to do.





Good Luck %26amp; God Bless!





Daziya_11
call 911 and get help! Aren't your parents home? tell them, not us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment