Saturday, August 7, 2010

Collection, soft hands, control and harmony?

Collection, soft hands, control and harmony?


First of all, What excercises should i be doing to improve these? I have no flat ground to work on, only a slight incline. To collect him, what do I need to be doing first? what does he need to be doing first? I am aiming for the State show next year, And I need to get good Fast. What exercises can i do? I am looking into lessons but I might no be able to get them for a while.any suggestions? Please, no 'get an instructor' answers or 'Ask your instructor', Because I don't have one just yet. Imagine a Grand Champion Hack doing his lap of Honour. I want to be That one day. So how do i start? me and Romeo have the potential to do it.


Please no stupid Answers.


Thanks in advanceCollection, soft hands, control and harmony?
All these things can't be explained over a short paragraph on the internet, and as much as you may hate me for saying this, you need to go get a dressage trainer. And please, do not push your horse just so you can have a lap of honor. All these things take time and it's not going to be an easy process.Collection, soft hands, control and harmony?
ride bareback a lot it helps with balance, and balance is everything first start on riding with a saddle in a small area with no hands and keep making it harder like jumping with no hands or barrel racing with no hands and bareback with no hands NEVER use your hands more than your feet, also don't use a harsh bit start with a simple snaffle and remember don't kick, squeeze.
get on youtube and look up clinton anderson. he's very good at these things. just watch his videos. you can learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment