Saturday, August 7, 2010

When i had weed i lost control.. i felt my hands vl be broken, i taut i`l die and i askd myfriends to take me?

to hospital but they asked me to lay down n nothin vl hapn.. bt wen i closed my eyes i felt as though my skeleton had *** up n i`m dead.. can any1 tel me the reason? n how my friends were so sure that nothin hapnd 2 me even though i was askin them to take me to hospital?When i had weed i lost control.. i felt my hands vl be broken, i taut i`l die and i askd myfriends to take me?
That must've been some good weed.





Don't worry, sometimes people feel paranoid when they smoke weed. I once felt my whole skull vibrate when I chowed down on a bowl of icecream after lighting up and it was awesomely weird. Just relax!When i had weed i lost control.. i felt my hands vl be broken, i taut i`l die and i askd myfriends to take me?
I cant really read it...But weed is pretty much harmless! your can't really die from it. I think your friends didn't take you because they knew you were goin to be ok. Its suppose to help you relax. So if anything serious happened you might be allergic? but you should just calm down and relax. You might have had an anxiety attack or somethin.
Thats simple, weed is pretty much harmless, no matter how much you smoke it you're not going to die. Your friends knew that, so they told you to just relax and you'd be fine - and you were. Geeze man, toking is supposed to help you relax, don't stress out the next time you smoke.
Maybe you should stop smokin' so much so you can learn to spell. Your brain cells need a break. :P
try asking again when you're sober.
And your question is?????
i quite don't understand what ur saying

No comments:

Post a Comment