Saturday, August 7, 2010

Do your HANDS control themselves?

i noticed last night when i was drinkin' beer that after i told myself ';no more beer'; my hands grabbed another one(3 to be exact).


i also hate it when I'm standing outside and my hands go shoving cigarettes in my mouth...i know smoking's bad but my hands made me do it......the right hand lights it and the left hand throws it out...is my left one my good hand?





have your hands ever done anything you specifily told them not to do?Do your HANDS control themselves?
I twirl my hair. I know it makes me look like a stupid floosy, but it's so long and soft, I can't help myself. Thank God I don't grow it 'down there'. That would just look wrong.Do your HANDS control themselves?
Yes, but I had to learn to control them once I got married. :)
YES, stay away from my mid-section, but they don't listen though..
Yeah, I try to resist touching that man THERE, but it looked so tempting!


How about you quit the cigarettes and stick to the bud~that's what I did, now I don't smoke at all.
like in that movie 'Idle Hands';?
lol, no!
I tell them to stop touching me, but they never listen.
LoL. I did the same thing last night. I said no more to drink, But my hand grabbed another drink.My hand's seem to do what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment