Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pest Control person given keys to my apartment, no notice, is a heads up required before they hand out my key?

Came home from work and a pest control guy had a key and was entering my home. Lived here over a year, once when not at work pest control knocked and I gladly let in for service. No notice then either. If I had a notice, I would consider what is out and in obvious locations. I don't know these people and am suprised my key is being handed out without a pre-notification or after the fact notice that someone had been in my home. Nothing missing, just wondering - is this normal??Pest Control person given keys to my apartment, no notice, is a heads up required before they hand out my key?
This is normal and is probably spelled out in your lease.

No comments:

Post a Comment