Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My g/f is so hot,that I can't keep my hands off of her,what can I do to control myself?

think of your mother when your around herMy g/f is so hot,that I can't keep my hands off of her,what can I do to control myself?
don worry,think of her as yr arch enemy and u won touch her.k?My g/f is so hot,that I can't keep my hands off of her,what can I do to control myself?
Take alot of cold showers.
Just try to relax when you are with her.take deep breaths and try to think of something calm like how quiet the sea is at night time, try appreciating your g/f than thinking of how to control yourself.
i wish my bf thought that way! lol





well u REALLY dont want to keep messing around with her,





she may become insecure thinking u are only using her for sex.





all girls will feel this way if the guy isnt really showing affections but only the fact that hes horny.





tell urself ud lose ur hot babe if u dont keep control
think of the consequences that will happen if you go to far. This will really help. Don't just stop hanging around with her, that will make her feel like you don't want her anymore.
WHEN EVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING ANYHING TO HER, JUST GET UP AND TELL HER YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, AND TALK IT OVER WITH HER. OR JUST RUN OFF YOUR DESIRES, THEN YOU'RE TOO TIRED TO DO ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment