Saturday, August 21, 2010

Losing control of hands/arms + Head pains?




I'm 19, female; Arms constantly in a state of tingling/bothersome twinges, random twitching, accompanied by head pains in either side of the skull and rear right. Feeling of lack of control over arms and hands. Ideas?





My boyfriend posted this for me yesterday, lets try again....Losing control of hands/arms + Head pains?
I have no idea really...MS can have have some of those symptoms, as can restless leg syndrome...but you have more symptoms than I have heard of with those.


Please see a doctor ASAP. You need to get to the bottom of this.





If you cant afford the doctor, then try the hospital. This could be something urgent. (I live in Australia...we have free health care for everyone who needs it, I know it may be different for you, but what is the price of your life?)Losing control of hands/arms + Head pains?
Yes, GO TO THE DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should go to the er asap! You need a full medical exam, and it sounds like possibly a CAT scan.
  • lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment